Life changes and goals as well. I think of this as an outline to remind me to keep going or die. I believe that it’s correct assuming that this list will expand in the future or hopefully lessen once I start knocking them down. But here goes my current goals/heart’s desires:
REALISTIC BUCKET LIST
- Write ten spec scripts-comedy, drama and scifi
- Finish my novel & Publish my novel
- Speak fluent Spanish
- Publish my comic book
- Network! Network! Network!
- Learn 6 delightful vegetarian meals to cook (black bean burger, already down and ready to go)
- Learn how to direct!!!
- Go to bloody Comic Con/Wondercon!
- Laugh for one hour straight
- Continue to meditate every day consistently
Currently that’s all I want in life. I don’t ask for much you know.
By the way, Netflix is a godsend. Twin Peaks is an amazing show and makes me worry about what it means to have a tv show if it was cancelled. Also, I’m trying to put together some coffee recipes. So far I’ve had hot coffee with 3 pieces of Hershey’s dissolved in the bottom and a little bit of cinnamon. Yummy. Yummy. When I’m at home and not by Starbucks I have to satisfy my needs somehow.
My next attempt is to make Mexican coffee and to figure out this coffee thing with egg (although I’ve been trying to ween myself off the dairy.)